Are all the admins dead or something?

Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Epic on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I haven't seen or heard of any of the admins did they leave us or what?!?!
the full version is good and all but it gets boring after a while. Like right now. (sigh)

Epic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Re: Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Steve_the_Pirate on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the server at all I have had a lot of medical work (nothing bad just a few blood drives that I have to go to D:)
But if you guys want to I play on a server with a few friends don't worry sooks and killermonkey869 don't play on it and jermenizzle RARELY plays on it...just don't pick a fight with them and they won't do anything back but if you guys want to join it is free and I can get you guys to be trusted...but DON'T grief you will be banned from that server and this one.

The IP is here:66.225.198.66:25634

Fourm is here: http://caffeinerush.net/nwfs/discussions

Hope to see you guys on.

Steve_the_Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Re: Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Steve_the_Pirate on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm

As well as school work and actual work fixing laptops and game systems.

Steve_the_Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am

The server is 1.8 and i don't have a 1.8 back up so i'm screwed.

Epic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 am

We will update in the next few weeks if you want to wait you can but here is a jar you can use.

mediafire.com ?jgzu9p68nxt0dw7

Steve_the_Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty haha

Post  Andrew5321 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 am

Hahah i recently got Skyrim so I havent played Minecraft since like November 15. But I probably wont be getting on our server much anyways once it gets updated because I dont find Minecraft to fun anymore. Unless I am skyping oike Marcus or Steve Pirate but I cant because my laptop is broken and all i have is my mac
Andrew5321
Andrew5321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah you know me the kid who aparently trolled the server when I asked to see a rule aparently that is trolling. Sorry Marcus your cool but you run your server like a retarded hippopotamus. sorry to break it to you but there was a reason why sooks, killer, and I griefed your server with worldedit and that is because you don't know the diffrence between trolling and reason.
Jerm is the perfect example he called aecarasone a slut and you didn't do anything I say I love you jerm and I get kicked. You think you know how to run your server but lets face it you have had as much experiance moderating as a dog does with typing an application for college. Everyone who thinks I am wrong should go look at the next time warking bans an innocent person.
I will see you guys later. Peace Niggas.

Steve_Pirate is signing out.

Steve_the_Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down