Epishire Minecraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are all the admins dead or something?

3 posters

Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Epic Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I haven't seen or heard of any of the admins did they leave us or what?!?!
the full version is good and all but it gets boring after a while. Like right now. (sigh)

Epic

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Re: Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Steve_the_Pirate Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the server at all I have had a lot of medical work (nothing bad just a few blood drives that I have to go to D:)
But if you guys want to I play on a server with a few friends don't worry sooks and killermonkey869 don't play on it and jermenizzle RARELY plays on it...just don't pick a fight with them and they won't do anything back but if you guys want to join it is free and I can get you guys to be trusted...but DON'T grief you will be banned from that server and this one.

The IP is here:66.225.198.66:25634

Fourm is here: http://caffeinerush.net/nwfs/discussions

Hope to see you guys on.

Steve_the_Pirate

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty Re: Are all the admins dead or something?

Post  Steve_the_Pirate Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm

As well as school work and actual work fixing laptops and game systems.

Steve_the_Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am

The server is 1.8 and i don't have a 1.8 back up so i'm screwed.

Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 am

We will update in the next few weeks if you want to wait you can but here is a jar you can use.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jgzu9p68nxt0dw7

Steve_the_Pirate

Back to top Go down

Are all the admins dead or something? Empty haha

Post  Andrew5321 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 am

Hahah i recently got Skyrim so I havent played Minecraft since like November 15. But I probably wont be getting on our server much anyways once it gets updated because I dont find Minecraft to fun anymore. Unless I am skyping oike Marcus or Steve Pirate but I cant because my laptop is broken and all i have is my mac
Andrew5321
Andrew5321

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah you know me the kid who aparently trolled the server when I asked to see a rule aparently that is trolling. Sorry Marcus your cool but you run your server like a retarded hippopotamus. sorry to break it to you but there was a reason why sooks, killer, and I griefed your server with worldedit and that is because you don't know the diffrence between trolling and reason.
Jerm is the perfect example he called aecarasone a slut and you didn't do anything I say I love you jerm and I get kicked. You think you know how to run your server but lets face it you have had as much experiance moderating as a dog does with typing an application for college. Everyone who thinks I am wrong should go look at the next time warking bans an innocent person.
I will see you guys later. Peace Niggas.

Steve_Pirate is signing out.

Steve_the_Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down