Epishire Minecraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's me, Rusty.

+4
Creeper_Night
ninjaplneapple
xCrazy_Boi16x
RustyGold
8 posters

Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty It's me, Rusty.

Post  RustyGold Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:32 am

I loved this server, it wasn't just a server It was a community. It probably won't be up again, and that's fine, I get it. But I just wanted to say something, if anyone reads this anyway. All of you were so fun to play with, and it was just amazing to be here. If you want you can reply I would enjoy it in fact. I want to talk to any of you guys XD. This was great and I will always remember it <3 <3 <3. I'm getting all emotional because to me this is like moving from one city to another. Anyways thanks, and by the way Crazy you know I love you especially Wink. See ya I guess even though I have some of you on Skype lol.
RustyGold
RustyGold

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty Re: It's me, Rusty.

Post  xCrazy_Boi16x Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am

well i was thinking. i could probably make a temp server for us all that still want to be part of EpicShire. or just until we get the old server back and running. what do you guys think?
xCrazy_Boi16x
xCrazy_Boi16x

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty Oh Golly

Post  RustyGold Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 am

That sounds great. I want to play Minecraft, I have been getting kind of bored of every other game, and I have no life outside of gaming, so that's good. If you decide to do that tell me on Skype or post here. We should get everybody on.
RustyGold
RustyGold

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaplneapple Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:17 am

Im only reading this now, as I took the server for dead. I think a new server would be great, and I'd love to help any way I can. Very Happy
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty Good Idea!

Post  Creeper_Night Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 pm

I, for one, have played no other minecraft server since epicshire went offline. I would love to play with you Epicshirans once more, even on a temporary server. War, if you read this, you can tell that we can all miss Epicshire.

-Owen

Creeper_Night

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty I Also, Would Like That!

Post  loganmn Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Lets do this, guys! Sounds awesome, and together we can make and staff the begining server! Very Happy -From your neighborhood zombie pigman logan
loganmn
loganmn

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty I have an idea!

Post  Jumbocookey Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

This might not work, but I have a temp server that stays online if there is anyone else on. So someone that leaves their PC on all the time could just not log off and BAM!! We got a 24/7 server!
(dont worry, it's not running off my shitty laptop) Very Happy

Jumbocookey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warking232 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 pm

LOL I didn't know everyone had such strong feelings for the server 0_0 if it really means this much to everyone I can try and get it back up and running I also had no idea any1 still checked the site.
Warking232
Warking232
Admin

https://epicshire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty OMG!

Post  Jumbocookey Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Omg warking ur not dead :O And yeah epicshire is the best server I have ever played on and since it shut down minecraft hasn't been the same. I think 1.5 will make things much more interesting! Very Happy

Jumbocookey

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty Well i suppose

Post  Warking232 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Ok im willing to pull the server back up for everyone but it might be a while b4 its actually playable. Im going to need some time to do the plugins and re forward my port. I will also be needing some help with like config files and also setting up the world such as spawn and what not. So if we get enough of us back into this i can bring up the server Very Happy
Warking232
Warking232
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty I'll Help!

Post  Jumbocookey Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Yeah Marcus, while your setting up the plugins n stuff I would be happy to help build the spawn and such! Very Happy

Jumbocookey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warking232 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

ok then everyone just hit me up on Skype when their all ready and we can do this
Warking232
Warking232
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xCrazy_Boi16x Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 am

word.
xCrazy_Boi16x
xCrazy_Boi16x

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty a thousand thanks!

Post  ninjaplneapple Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm

(the rest of this post is just me spamming thank you over and over)
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you cheeseburgers are great thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty spawn

Post  ninjaplneapple Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

also, I've already started on a spawn jumbo, if you want to help you can Smile
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

Post  Warking232 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah guys I'm on spring break so send me the world file over Skype and ill get right to it
Warking232
Warking232
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaplneapple Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 pm

will do!
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

Post  Jumbocookey Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Shit whats the ip???? I tried 97.104.95.224 but its not workng??? I CANT WAIT Very Happy

Jumbocookey

Back to top Go down

Post  Creeper_Night Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT BELIEVE EPICSHIRE IS COMING BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IM SO HAPPY I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS!!! <333333333333333

Creeper_Night

Back to top Go down

It's me, Rusty. Empty Sweet Derpy Jesus

Post  morg459 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:59 am

You guys are still here? You guys are dedicated. Anyway if marcus can get it back up I will be glad to administrate Very Happy Also i'll keep spamming him on steam and skype for him to do it :3
morg459
morg459

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaplneapple Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Cos I'm so dedicated and amazing I cou administrate too, I have experience where Morg doesn't Smile also I'll post the map for spawn Ian q day or two =D
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

Post  xCrazy_Boi16x Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:19 am

don't mind me just randomly posting things on here. in other news, will the server ever be back on?
xCrazy_Boi16x
xCrazy_Boi16x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down