Epishire Minecraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this!

2 posters

Go down

Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this! Empty Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this!

Post  Andrew5321 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 am

Hey guys

I missed having a server so me and my cousin set up one that is currently being run and would love if yall came back to hang out on Epicshire V 2.0! I'm not sure if many people still check this (if any do at all) but I use to love being on Epicshire and I know many others did too. So stop by if you wanna! Very Happy

IP: 67.166.160.47
Andrew5321
Andrew5321

Back to top Go down

Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this! Empty Re: Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this!

Post  xCrazy_Boi16x Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! finally, i been waiting for something like this to happen. i been getting bored of MC by myself and random servers that just weren't as fun.
xCrazy_Boi16x
xCrazy_Boi16x

Back to top Go down

Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this! Empty Re: Epicshire is back for anyone that checks this!

Post  Andrew5321 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 am

xCrazy_Boi16x wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! finally, i been waiting for something like this to happen. i been getting bored of MC by myself and random servers that just weren't as fun.

Sorry! Server was down because i was out of town for a bit but please join again! IP is as it was in the post add me on skype man! Pasta5321
Andrew5321
Andrew5321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down