Epishire Minecraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enderman

4 posters

Go down

The Enderman Empty The Enderman

Post  xfigMCnoonenx Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 am

For those who haven't heard, there will be a new mob in 1.8 update, his name, the Enderman. This new mob will make you shit your pants, no lie. Lets say its night out and you see a enderman about 30 blocks away, you look directly at it, the Enderman freezes, you have a stare down, get bored and look away for a second, you look back, he....is......2....blocks infront of you, looking straight at you, it is 3 blocks high, long skinny legs, and long skinny arms, it sprints at you and kills you in three hits, ANYONE FIND THAT FUCKING SCARY? heres another scenario, you r mining in darkness and you see those herobrine like eyes, bleach white, staring at your soul. you try to run but if you do it'll kill you, so you end up blocking up that path of the mine with something, but guess what, enderman can pick-up and place blocks, so while you hide behind cobblestone, it'll be taking them away, one by one.

Hope you liked my scary stories, for more info, youtube minecraft enderman so you will be mentally prepared :0 affraid affraid
xfigMCnoonenx
xfigMCnoonenx

Back to top Go down

The Enderman Empty ok...........

Post  ninjaplneapple Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 am

so can ender men get into your house wen u run from them? god i hate griefers. try get an anti endermen plugin like the creeper 1. Sad
ninjaplneapple
ninjaplneapple

Back to top Go down

The Enderman Empty lol...

Post  xfigMCnoonenx Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

thats probalbly what im gonna get
xfigMCnoonenx
xfigMCnoonenx

Back to top Go down

The Enderman Empty Re: The Enderman

Post  morg459 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 pm

I do... So say your working in your house... And look out your window at night and see 2 white eyes? Don't even move.... UNLESS YOU HAVE A PUMKIN ON YOUR HEAD! Razz
morg459
morg459

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah you know me the kid who aparently trolled the server when I asked to see a rule aparently that is trolling. Sorry Marcus your cool but you run your server like a retarded hippopotamus. sorry to break it to you but there was a reason why sooks, killer, and I griefed your server with worldedit and that is because you don't know the diffrence between trolling and reason.
Jerm is the perfect example he called aecarasone a slut and you didn't do anything I say I love you jerm and I get kicked. You think you know how to run your server but lets face it you have had as much experiance moderating as a dog does with typing an application for college. Everyone who thinks I am wrong should go look at the next time warking bans an innocent person.
I will see you guys later. Peace Niggas.

Steve_Pirate is signing out.

Steve_the_Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum